I’ve been trying to incorporate shrimp more into our menus. It is a lot simpler to prepare than I thought it would be, an adds a nice side to steaks too. Grilling it tends to be my favorite way to prepare it, but I recently decided to try to bake it, and it turned out very good. I just use a basic Parmesan coating, which is also suitable for chicken.
Baked Parmesan Shrimp:
*1 lb medium shrimp
*1/2 c bread crumbs
*1/2 c Parmesan cheese
1. Beat the egg with a little bit of water.
2. Mix the bread crumbs and cheese.
3. Dip the shrimp in cheese, the egg, and the cheese again.
4. Line a baking sheet with foil, and lightly spray it. I like to use Pam with Olive Oil.
5. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes.
This post is linked to Tasty Tuesday.