Yay! My turn is FINALLY here! I get to co host the GFC Blog Hop with Melissa @ Life of a Not So Ordinary Wife and seven other awesome bloggers! This is one of my favorite blog hops and I am so excited to be a part of it this time!
It’s Tuesday again which means it’s time for the GFC Blog Hop!
When I want to follow a blog the first thing I look for is GFC (Google Friend Connect), it’s so easy and nice to be able to go and see all of the blogs you follow in one spot. It’s really a great tool to have.
One side note- Did you know you can follow through GFC using your Twitter Account? TRUE, it’s definitely an option!
If you are interested in co-hosting the next GFC Blog Hop send me an email at email@example.com
Ok, so let’s get to the party, shall we?
RULES are simple:
1. Follow your host via GFC
The First link below
2. Follow your co-hosts via GFC
The Next 8 links below
3. Link up below using your main blog url not a specific post.
4. Make sure to visit some of the blogs in the link up and follow them via GFC
and if you want to leave them a comment, I’m sure they’d appreciate that as well.
5. Tweet about this blog hop
6. Share about this blog hop by grabbing a button and putting it on your sidebar!