The best of two meals come together in this simple but delicious breakfast! Packed with flavor, your family will love this Loaded Potato Crustless Quiche!
Our household has been on a loaded potato quick lately! I think there’s just something warm & comforting about potatoes mixed with bacon, cheese & onions. It’s a perfect hearty recipe for these cold winter days!
. And the Hubs loved it! He ate it two nights in a row – the second night he took a slice of quiche, kinda broke it apart with his fork & then put it in a flour tortilla with some hot sauce & made himself a breakfast taco!!
When I was making this recipe, it actually got me thinking that I’m pretty sure I’ve never made a quiche before now. The Hubs isn’t one to typically go for the whole ‘breakfast for dinner’ thing. But I had a dozen eggs that we’re nearing the end of their lifespan & I really hate wasting food, so the quiche was made
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese + more for topping if desired
- salt & pepper to season
- 1 cup frozen potatoes o’brien (diced potatoes with onions & peppers), cooked according to package directions
- 5-6 slices bacon, cooked crisp & crumbled
- sliced green onions for topping
- any additional ingredients you want to throw in there – I had a roma tomato that was getting soft so I sliced that up & added it too
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a pie dish.
- Whisk together the eggs & milk. Gently fold in the potatoes, cheese, bacon & any additional ingredients.
- Pour the mixture in the pie dish. Sprinkle the egg mixture with green onions & extra cheese if desired. Bake uncovered for 30-40 minutes, or until the center is set & doesn’t jiggle.
Thanks for joining me for breakfast!