But, I don’t :). I don’t decide I want it until the last minute…..and I don’t always have it on hand. If I do have some on hand, I make it time after time, and then it’s gone. Enter the “DIY” version of beer bread. Don’t get me wrong….the Tastefully Simple mix is AWESOME…and I only make this up when I don’t have any on hand.
*3 cups flour
*1 1/2 teaspoons salt
*4 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
*1/3 cup sugar
*12 ounce beer
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients together. Make a well in the center and add the beer.
3. Stir until everything is well combined.
4. Pour into a greased loaf pan.
5. Melt 2 T butter. Pour over the top of the batter.
6. Bake for 45-60 minutes.
We almost always have this alongside chili or other soups. It also is REALLY good if you bake it, cut it into cubes, and serve it with a dip.
Do you have experience with Tastefully Simple? What’s your favorite food from TS?
As part of the Blog Birthday Bash, you’ll have a chance to win a Potato Cheddar Soup Mix and Bacon Bacon Seasoning/Dip Mix from Tastefully Simple.
Enter the Birthday Bash giveaways by clicking HERE. They’re open from December 5-14. Good luck!