Wouldn’t a Disney Cruise AND a visit to the parks be the perfect trip? It’s the best of both worlds, and for a limited time, Walt Disney World is giving that to YOU for a great price! Disney just put out an offer that includes Land and Sea adventures-days in the parks, days at sea on the Disney Magic, AND even a visit to Disney’s private island in the Bahamas-Castaway Cay. Plus, if you book this adventure with me, you’ll receive a $25 onboard credit. Awesome! Here are the details:
Package components include:
• 3-Night Disney Magic® sailings from Jan. 17 – Feb. 7, 2014
• 3-Night resort stay at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort (other Resorts are bookable but will affect the price per person)
• 3-Day Park Hopper® Theme Park Ticket
• Transfers between Orlando International Airport, Walt Disney World Resort and Disney Cruise Line® terminal
Packages start at $789 per person for a family of 4 (total package price $3,156).
To book this offer, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org by Dec. 31, 2013.
• Offer valid for most Disney Magic 3-Night sailings, category 11B Stateroom, Jan. 17 to Feb. 7, 2014 and for most nights Jan. 17 to Feb 10, 2014 at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort in a standard room
• The number of staterooms and rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
• Cruise fare excludes Government Taxes and Fees of approximately $63 per person (subject to change), Gratuities and Port Adventures.
• Price based on 2 adults and 2 children ages 3-9.
• Theme Park tickets must be used within 14 Days from first use.
• No group rates or other discounts apply.
• Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.
There is so much fun aboard a Disney Cruise! Free Broadway caliber nightly entertainment, deck parties, adult only decks and spas. Kid and tween can have their own time and space, and you can enjoy areas as a family during the nightly deck parties and family friendly nightclubs. Food at your fingertips, as well as movies for the family! Plus, so much more! With this magical experience, you can enjoy everything Disney Cruise Line has to offer-plus a few days in the parks during one of least crowded times of the year!