10 Best Drinks at Walt Disney World
Walt Disney World is home to some of the most unique drinks you’ll find anywhere! Where can you find the best drinks at Walt Disney World? And even more importantly, what ARE the best drinks at Walt Disney World? I have a list of the 10 Best Drinks at Walt Disney World for you!
Hot or cold, slushie or on ice, alcoholic or non alcoholic…..there is a drink for everyone at Walt Disney World. Like you, I have scrolled through my social media, saving and marking what I think are the best drinks at Walt Disney World, so I know what I want to try on an upcoming trip! While there are some fabulous drinks at Walt Disney World during the festivals in EPCOT, I put together this list of drinks that you can easily find almost all year round!
Many Disney guests like to “drink around the world” at EPCOT, or visit the monorail resorts for a fun drink at each. But, some of the best drinks at Walt Disney World are found in the other theme parks, and even at Disney Springs!
Best Drinks in the Walt Disney World Theme Parks
- Jenn’s Tatoo at Nomad Lounge in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park. This beautiful drink is a combination of Ketel One Vodka, Watermelon, Hibiscus, and Lime Juice.
- Fiesta Frozen Margarita at Choza de Margarita in the Mexico Pavilion at EPCOT’s World Showcase. The layers of margarita flavors in this frozen drink are amazing. It combines a classic lime, mango, and strawberry margarita into one!
- Blue and Green Milk in Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Guests have their choice of blue or green milk….and I don’t think you can go wrong with either. While neither of these milks are visually exciting, their uniqueness puts them on this list! This legendary Batuu drink is served frozen. For those who want a little “extra”, you can ask for it as a “Cooler” with rum or tequila. It’s a must have for any Galaxy’s Edge visitor.
- Night Blossom at Pongu Pongu in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park. Of all the drinks I like at Disney World, this one is the prettiest. And SO good. While I have only had the “non alcoholic” version, I am sure the “Rum Blossom”, aka the alcoholic version, is great. The Night Blossom is a layered drink. It’s comprised of Apple and Desert Pear Limeade, and topped with these cute passionfruit Boba Balls. So fun! It is sort of sour, almost like a Sweet Tart!
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER TO RECEIVE…
Your Free Guide to Walt Disney World Hidden Gems You Don’t Want to Miss
plus, I’ll send you the BEST of family travel, simple recipes, and diy projects!
- Bespin Fizz at Oga’s Cantina in Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This grown up drink is Bacardi Rum, Yuzu puree, pomegrantae juice, white cranberry juice, and a cloud swirl. It’s so pretty….and so good! I really love this drink because the flavors are so unique when you put them together!
- Ngumu Jungle Juice at Dawa Bar in Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park. Yes, another amazing drink on my list is at Animal Kingdom! The jungle juice is made with Snow Leopard Vodka, Bols Peach Schnapps, and “jungle juice” from Tusker House. With all these flavors in one place, you are certain to love this fantastic drink!
Best Drinks Outside the Walt Disney World Theme Parks
- Everglazed Cold Brew at Everglazed Donut in Disney Springs. Everyone needs coffee at Disney! Everglazed Donuts serves up a delicious, “on tap” cold brew with your choice of sweetner, creamer, or syrup. They also serve a Nitro Cold Brew for an extra boost!
- Violet Sake at the YeSake Kiosk in Disney Springs. Did you know Disney Springs is home to a Sake “kiosk”? It serves up your favorite Japanese street food snacks….and drinks! YeSake Kiosk also has quite a decent drink menu, including the Violet Sake. This is a refreshing blend of Sake, Purple Pear, and Lime Juice. Isn’t it pretty?
- Pineapple Mojito at Big River Grille and Brewing Works at Disney’s Boardwalk. Malibu Pineapple Rum, fresh mint, pineapple, fresh squeezed lime juice, and a splash of soda all blend together in this yummy drink. Not too sweet, but also refreshing, it’s a great way to end a day at EPCOT or Hollywood Studios with a stop at the Big River Grille for a Pineapple Mojito.
- S’Mores Latte at PJ’s Southern Takeout at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort. You can opt for this latte as hot or iced. Either way, it’s delicious! It is Espresso Blended with swiss chocolate, toasted marshmallow, and topped with whipped cream. It’s sprinkled with graham cracker crumbs and mini marshmallows. Hot or cold, it’s made with the classic Joffrey’s coffee we all love in the Disney parks!
These are the 10 Best Drinks at Walt Disney World. You don’t have to look far to find some of the best drinks at Walt Disney World. I am sure there are drinks in the other parks, but these drinks are the ones I tend to go back to time and again! What are your favorite drinks in the Disney Parks?
More Disney Dining Tips You May Enjoy:
Top Disney Dining Mistakes Guests Make
Best Walt Disney World Restaurants for Teens and Tweens
Not only do I love sharing all my vacation tips and ideas here on A Princess and Her Pirates, but I also work alongside families to create magical vacation memories year after year! Email me at email@example.com to begin the planning process, and join hundreds of families on my current guest list.
Adding some of these to my must try list!
Awesome! I hope you find one that you love!