Pumpkin Spice Muffins are the perfect afternoon treat on a sunny fall day. These mini muffins are easy to make, kid friendly, and a great way to indulge in some delicious pumpkin flavor.
It is fall. So that means one of two things…..you are either “Team Pumpkin” or “Team Apple”? I like these conversations on social media. Which “team” are you on? It is often a close match between the two for FAVORITE fall flavors. My personal favorite is pumpkin. How about you?
These Pumpkin Spice Muffins will sway you to “Team Pumpkin” before you know it! They are soft, moist, flavorful, and smell OH SO GOOD while they are baking! My kiddos gobbled them up, too!
Pumpkin Spice Muffins Ingredients
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
JOIN MY NEWSLETTER TO RECEIVE…
Your Free Guide to Walt Disney World Hidden Gems You Don’t Want to Miss
plus, I’ll send you the BEST of family travel, simple recipes, and diy projects!
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the following until well blended: eggs, oil, milk, pumpkin on low speed.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture. Mix until well incorporated.
4. Using a small cookie scooper, fill the mini muffin tins about 3/4 full. I find that using a small cookie scoop is the PERFECT size for mini muffins.
5. Bake for 8-9 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Serve warm! Store any leftovers loosely covered in a plastic container.
These Pumpkin Spice Muffins will NOT disappoint! I made these for our church fellowship hour and they were a huge hit! It’s fall-so start baking with some pumpkin! You won’t be sorry!